Thursday, February 26, 2015

Farewell to Canadian Winter Wink Wink Nudge Nudge


This is my friend Connie's farmhouse.
Isn't it so delightful!




I fell madly in love with this pastel blue barn.
Some farmer's wife with style decided upon this
I am sure.


Winter in Canada is so beautiful and fresh
but the danger side of this beauty is the beast.
#nofun



As my friend Darlene commented
"and not an iPhone in sight"
when she saw my photograph of
these Mennonite school children
skating in Ontario




The snowbanks are pretty f-ing tall.





I love weathered barn wood.
Gimme Gimme



Even though the hydro towers alter
the landscape
they still offer artistic beauty.

I'm over on Instagram having fun.
Wanna follow me?

Have a good day.
Stay warm Canada.
I still love you.
PFXO

P.S.
I am working on a new
series of robust abstract
works on paper!
Stay tuned!





Patti Friday, Photojourno, reporting from inside 'The Art Dept.' at the international 'Embassy of Ideas'. Reading. Listening. Learning. Improving. Hanging out with successful people. Photographer. Pirate. Bubby. CANADA @pattifriday

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...